Monday, November 8, 2010

Oh Life...

It’s been a little while.. Life got a bit insane. We’re both beyond busy with school, work, wedding plans [2 bridal showers in 2 weeks!], and family stuff. We don’t get to see each other as much as we’d like but hopefully things will slow down here pretty soon. I hope.

Today, I just want to talk about Cameron. He was born January 30th, 1989. He was the cutest little baby I think I’ve ever seen! He grew up to love everything there is to know about cars. His dad taught him and because of that they have a very special relationship. I’m sure we’ll even continue to have “Car Saturday” after we get married. One of my favorite pictures of Cam when he was little is one where he has his red Little Tikes car out on the grass. He’s got a sponge in one hand and he’s washing it while his dad is washing the real car. Cameron graduated from Northridge High [my high school’s rivals.. haha] then went to Utah State for a semester before his mission. He served in the Argentina Mendoza mission. He likes to speak Spanish to me and it’s really sexy even though I have NO idea what he’s saying hahaha. After his mission, he returned to USU and decided to go into accounting. That’s when he stepped into my life and changed it forever :]

Recently, my family life has been flipped upside down. Again. You can go here [aforwardandafighter.blogspot.com] to read all about it. But this time around, I have Cameron. I am beyond grateful for everything he’s done for me. He’s been my rock lately. I’ve been able to come home and he’s all ready to hug me and make the bad things not so bad. He’s made dinner when I just can’t focus enough to even figure out what we have in the cupboards. He’s wiped away my tears and held me while I cried. He knows what to say and when to say it. He knows when to just be quiet and listen. And it has all made me love him even more than I did before.

Cameron, thank you.
I love you!

Love, Me



Ps. 40 more days then I'll be your wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment