Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dear Madeline:

Has it really been four weeks already? It feels like yesterday that we were playing the guitar together and being silly, dancing around in aprons, tossing softballs back and forth in the backyard... I miss you... Every single day...
I was sitting in class a week or so ago, and this girl i was sitting next to had on a pair of shoes just like ones you used to wear. The black ones with the neon flowers on them. I don't have any idea what happened for the rest of class that day. All I did was think of you. I made a list of things that make me think of you. I add to it when something reminds me... I love you. I know you're probably the only one that will get most of these, but that's what makes them all the more important to me..
Music
Whittling
Basketball, Softball
Vacations
Fishing
Catching frogs & tadpoles
Unicorns
Scooters
Popcorn
Peeing your pants
BYU football
hats
FFJH
Blue
LHS
hard chairs
BM&M's [hee hee...]
coloring books
guitars
painted toenails
aluminum water bottles [they really do make the water taste funny]
flirty aprons [and "no pants"]
peanut butter and jelly
with cheetos on top like birthday candles
snow
Kaleb the Koala
blankie
EFY
scarves
Tipper and Max
cheering/yelling at games
summer time
swimming
bubble baths
baby shampoo
sparkle juice
germs
hand sanitizer
hospitals [especially PCMC]
clinic
Red Robin strawberry lemonades
crayons
the bingo blankie
Barbie plays on the stairs
naked Barbies...
Taylor Swift
goldfish and marshmellows
bunk beds
swing sets and broken arms
Pringles that become duck lips
jelly beans
doughnut holes and chocolate milk
that one corner where you drove my car and we almost died
2 peas in a pod...


There are more but I don't want to cry right now... I love you miss madeline. always be sweet. and i miss you. always. until i see you again..
love,
your big sister, Lindy

we are: howie mandell and adolf hitler... :]







No comments:

Post a Comment