Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oh my sweet husband...

For those of you that don't know him, my husband, Cameron, is funny. Very, very funny. And he knows it.
Sometimes, he'll look at me and say "Lindy, let's get married." 
and I'll say "Cam, we already did." 
Then he thinks about it for a second and says "Oh, yeah, I always forget!"
He doesn't really forget haha he's just playing jokes on me. 
 Being a goof.
He's really good at that. And I love it.
He's exactly what I need to come home to after a long day at school and work and my patience is wearing thin. 
He revives me. 
Even when he's being nerdy and doing taxes, or talking about accounting.
That's what he wants to be when he grows up. An accountant.
So not my thing.
But he's good at it and he likes it! So more power to him. I admire him in that way. 
He can do math. I can not.
Cameron, thanks for being patient with me, for taking care of me, for loving me even when I'm grumpy and being a stubborn turkey. I'm so glad the Lord knows what He's doing and brought us together :]
I love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment