Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The future...

I've been on a little bit of a "post everything I can think of" kick lately. I'm not sure why and I apologize because now you get to read all my thoughts. But hey, this is like my journal in some ways and it's your choice to read or not :]

Yesterday, I turned in my application for the education program up here at USU.
Today, I had my group interview.
Now, I get to wait for 2 weeks until they get back to me.

I stink at waiting.
And I have no choice.
Maybe that will make me better at it.
Haha
I doubt it.

Anyways, now that's in and out of my hands, we get to celebrate!
With more homework...
And cupcakes and a little tiny bit less of a stressed out Lindy.

Cameron has been so good to put up with me lately. I've had so much homework and so much to do with this application and working 30 hours a week on top of it got me a little stressed out.

Okay, a lot stressed out.

My breakdowns because I don't think I can do it. My breakdown because I have so much homework and it's already 11:30 at night.
[We try to go to bed way early. I like sleep. Don't judge me.]
My breakdowns because it's already 8:30 and we haven't even started dinner yet. Then I feel like I'm a crappy wife. I can't even find time to keep my husband fed.
It's getting a little bit ridiculous.
Have you ever noticed how all your professors get together and make your big projects due and give mid-terms all on the same day?
I find it incredibly unfair.

I would like a little second to breathe. Okay? Let's coordinate breathing time so I don't explode. Deal?

Anyways, back to Cameron. He's the sweetest. When he can tell I'm having a hard time prioritizing and I'm getting overwhelmed, he always comes up behind me and rubs my shoulders, or gives me a hug and a smile. It helps me put it all back into perspective and remember that it's okay! No matter what happens with that upcoming test, or how late I have to stay up to finish a project, Cameron still loves me and he'll always sit beside me and hold my hand. Even when I act like a crazy person.

The moral of this story is: I'm a nut case under tons of stress. Cameron is the best husband ever to not only put up with me but do it with a smile on his face!

I love that boy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment