Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I miss my ring..

Once upon a time, this boy gave me a beautiful ring.
He promised to love me forever and take care of me always.
We got married and it was the best day of my life!

Now, that ring is being fixed.
The diamond about fell out
{okay, maybe I’m exaggerating a little but still.}
It’s been almost a week.

And I miss it.

The one I have on my finger now just doesn’t fit the same.
And it doesn’t mean the same either.
I mean, I know Cameron still loves me and I’m not even worried about that.
But I don’t get to look down at my hand and watch it sparkle right now.
I need it back.
This not having my ring thing is really throwing off my mojo.

Thankfully, I get it back tomorrow :]

1 comment:

  1. Lindy, did Cam tell you about my ring that I also got from Dave Love? My Diamond almost fell out twice.. Crazy huh!? I know how you feel about missing your ring! I went crazy when I didnt have mine! But good news.. your ring is gonna be SO sparkly and clean! :)

    ReplyDelete