Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Sunday was my birthday! The big 21. I'm an adult. Yikes.

Cameron treated me like a princess and spoiled me like one, too. On Friday, he took me out to dinner for an early celebration. We went to Callaways in Smithfield. I liked it. He didn't. Haha but that's ok! We'll just stick with normal Olive Garden from now on out, I guess! Then we just drove around town and looked at how gorgeous the lights of Logan are in the dark.. I have a love/hate relationship with this town. Its really cold! But its also really pretty. And the temple is stunning... So, Logan in the summer is my favorite. Not Logan in the winter. Waaaay too cold for my liking.. Anyways..

Cameron bought me Tangled and Megamind on Blu-ray. I love those movies! We spent the day watching Tangled [I actually slept through it... oops..] and just hanging out together. My family came up for cake and ice cream and played Farkle with us. If you've never played it, I recommend it. One of my favorite dice games ever.

I love Cameron and I love my life :)

ps. Only 7 more school days, then finals, then FREEDOM!!!

2 comments: