Thursday, January 5, 2012

Been a while... Playing catch-up...

We really are alive, I promise. I just haven't really thought much about blogging as of late, so I didn't do it.


Fall semester went really well for the both of us. I even made the Dean's List [woohoo!]


Dec. 18th we celebrated our first anniversary. Cameron booked us a night's stay at the Providence Inn and we had a great time! I'm so thankful for the choice I made a year and a half ago to move to Logan. Meeting Cameron has been the best thing that's ever happened to me. He's amazing! This first year together was definitely full of its ups and downs, but I couldn't have pulled through any of it without him. I'm so glad that I get to spend eternity with Cam. I wouldn't have it any other way.
[One year down, eternity to go!]


Christmas was fantastic! We spent as much of it as possible with our families. It was the best! It was really fun having our niece Ava around for Christmas, its so much more fun when there are little kids... Or me. I get just as excited as I did when I was 7. Santa treated us pretty well this Christmas. He got us a treadmill to make it a little bit easier for me to train for a half marathon this summer.. [i'm scared, but excited. very excited. Any recommendations on which one I should run?] So far, its been fantastic! Yay for not having to run in the freezing cold! The best part of Christmas was being able to spend it with our families. We're so lucky that they only live 15 minutes away from each other. I love it.


Now, we're just starting a new year and a new semester. I only have 1 more year left of school and Cameron has just a little bit more than that. We're thrilled to be done soon!
2012, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment