Monday, March 12, 2012

Kirsten's Wedding...

Yesterday, one of my very best friends got married to the man of her dreams. It was beautiful! I'll admit it, I cried.
Kirsten looked beautiful. Jesse was pretty handsome in his uniform.
[He's a marine. Kinda cool.]
And their dog, Dexter, was the ring bearer. hahaha
It's just crazy to me how quickly we all grew up. It's still a little hard to believe that we're both married now. It doesn't seem like that long ago when we used have sleepovers, giggle about boys, and write silly stories about each other falling in love... haha

Congratulations, Kirsten and Jesse!
We love you!

Me and Kirsten...


Why, yes. I did make him wear a red tie so he'd match my bridesmaid dress. :)
don't mind the fact that my face looks huge in this picture. yikes.


Me, Kirsten, and Kayla...


No comments:

Post a Comment