Monday, March 12, 2012

Walk Down Memory Lane...

Today, I was going through all my old emails and found a folder labeled Pictures. I guess this is where I used to send all my pictures from my phone so I could save them on my computer once upon a time... So I thought I'd share...
Once upon a time, Marissa and I created this little gem.. Hope you enjoy :)






We're were very much opposed to marriage then. Mostly because we didn't date. At all. Haha we've since seen the light. Seeing as I'm married and she's on a mission... haha...

Moving on...

This is most of my family, hanging out at the Primary Children's Medical Center Cafeteria while dad was with Madey in her room in the Oncology Wing. Their cafeteria has one of the best salad bars ever. No lie. [This is weird because this is all pre-Cameron. It's a little strange remembering my life before him.]



My cute momma!
 
Landon, Mr. [fake] Muscles...


Hilley and Landon, acting like they like each other.
Madey and I had many, many things in common. And one of those was our love for Red Robin's Strawberry Lemonade. We went there in Salt Lake once before she had to get a blood transfusion.
Best 11 am lunch ever.

Aren't we cute? I miss that girl...

This is my dad and I at a BYU football game like 3 years ago... haha Go Cougars!


This was one of those times when Madey was sick and did not feel well at all. I can't remember who gave her this hat, but its adorable. and of course, the picture of the two of us is blurry. I tried on this hat a couple nights ago, along with a bunch of her other hats. Its amazing how something she used to wear all the time brings feelings and memories flooding back...



This one is precious. This was a couple of years ago and a family Christmas party after a White Elephant exchange. Landon got this sweet clown wig, and as someone told a story, he started to fall asleep with it on. Love it.


That's all for right now...
I'm sure I'll find more lovely little memories to share later today... :)

1 comment:

  1. Lindy these pictures are so tender! Especially the ones with you and your sister :) I also really appreciated the Top 10 Reasons Not to Get Married. I can't say I disagreed with many of those, haha!

    ReplyDelete