Monday, December 3, 2012

the First Presidency Christmas Devotional

Last night, we were able to travel to Salt Lake with our good friends Danny and Kelsie
and listen to President Monson, President Eyring, and President Uchtdorf
speak about the Christmas Season.


It was the second time I've ever been and it was such a good experience.
[Cameron's family usually goes but we weren't able to get enough tickets this year...]
I love being able to go and listen to the Prophet talk about the Spirit of Christmas.
This is one of my favorite times of the year and this just made it even better.


Afterwards, we wandered around temple square looking at the lights.
Everytime I see the Salt Lake Temple, I'm reminded of our wedding day.
and I love it.
It's such a beautiful building and the sacred ordinances performed within it make it even more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment