Saturday, January 5, 2013

happy new year!

2012 was a year full of adventures & challenges....
January:
Cameron turned 23!
It was 1 year since Madey passed away.
I miss that little sister of mine...

We set some New Years’ Resolutions...
February:
Always one of the coldest months in Cache Valley.
Valentines Day. I'm so glad I actually have a Valentine to celebrate with :)
March:
My friend, Kirsten got married to a handsome man named Jesse.
April:
My Birthday! It was a good year to turn 22.
May:
The Great Spray Tanning Fiasco. I'll never forget it.
June:
We went to California!!
July:
Madey’s 17th Birthday.
We celebrated by taking toys, coloring books, & other activities to
Primary Childrens' Medical Center. Next year, we are working towards
this.
Bear Lake!



We rented wave runners and spent an entire day on them at Pineview Reservoir with friends.
It was a blast.
Anybody in for next year?
August:
We moved to a trailer park.
I ran the Top of Utah Half Marathon.

and we went to Cam’s First Demolition Derby in Preston, Idaho.

September:
"Not-so-little" brother Landon played Football.

The leaves changed.
My mom and I made fall wreaths.
October:
We went to Yellowstone & Island Park.


We both got new jobs.

then came Halloween and the most adorable girls ever.



















November:
Thanksgiving. I ate too much.



December:
We have been married for 2 Years!
We celebrated Christmas with our families...
Christmas Eve family home evening is always the best...
And now, we get to start fresh once again. Cam and I have both set some goals for this new year... except we've already messed up on one of them.. but we're going to do better!
2013 is going to bring a lot of fun new experiences. I get to graduate from college. that's right. finally!
Cameron will be that much closer to graduating next spring.
and we plan on going on lots of vacations... :) just kidding. mostly.
here's to a new year full of new adventures!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment