Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Big News!

Things have been pretty crazy around our house lately. I've done a lot of interviewing and working. Cam has been working a lot. We don't have oodles of time for fun things right now.

But that's not why you're reading this. You all saw the title and started guessing our big news.

It's pretty big, really awesome, very exciting news.

drumroll please...

.........................................................................................................



I got a teaching job!!!

Starting in August, I will be the newest 6th grade teacher at an elementary school in Ogden! I am nervous and excited. I never really pictured myself teaching 6th grade but, it feels right and like what we are supposed to do.

This will be just the start of quite a few changes for our family.
We get to relocate to North Ogden, which means a new apartment, new neighbors, and closer to our families...
Cameron gets to commute to Logan for school for the next 2 semesters. [He is AMAZING to even be willing to do it, even though it will most definitely suck somedays.]
All of this hard work and time in school has finally paid off!

I'm so blessed to have my family and Cameron because of they're support and patience with me, all of this has become possible!

Checking off number 34 on our bucket list :)

ps. i tried to find a cute little picture of a teacher to add in here but they were all weird... lame. haha

1 comment:

  1. YAY YAY YAY!!!! That is AWESOME great big news!!! And I am so excited, I know you will be super busy, but MAYBE this will mean that we will get to hang out a little bit more often in the next year before we move far, far away. Best of luck with everything, and if you need some extra hands moving, give us a call! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete